Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's a new day.

Tuesday, a day when usually I am feeling a little overwhelmed. But today it started rough as my thoughts began lingering on the things that needed to be done. Until I realized I had a lot to be excited about. For one I am an aunt, again! My sister just adopted a beautiful little girl who already has the looks of a beauty queen. And with all that, I recieved a call earlier letting me know I just won a drawing. What drawing you ask? It all started when I went to the Plant nursery. Yes a plant nursery in November. Actually it was really only a few days ago. I signed up in their gift section on a modest little table thinking ah' it couldn't hurt. How right I was. I generally don't win anything. But to my surprise I won what is called a diva bag. What I imagine to be a bag full of assundry items fit for a diva. Now, I never viewed myself in any retrospect of a diva. Being quite tomboy-ish, I tend to run from anything diva derived. When I get this 'Diva Bag' I'll be sure to post all its Diva-ness. Until then I am going to bathe in the thoughts of how to spoil my new niece.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new addition to your family. And how fun to win a gift bag. Admit it. You're a bit of a diva. :)

    ReplyDelete