Tuesday, December 28, 2010


I am tired today. And for reasons without mentioning feeling quite stressed. I hate feeling this way when it's such a beautiful day. And when there is much to look forward to. So on another note since It does no good dwelling or complaining! My Orchid above is blooming. It actually has several suckers that are developing into flower buds. My other two orchids are  getting ready to bloom as well. It is nice that they have survived thus far. I am hoping that my killing houseplants days are over. I can dream right? Christmas this year was really good. Stefan and I enjoyed Dutch babies for breakfast. We started on our gifts and my wonderful, awesome husband gave me a gift I have been wanting to have for a long time. A pocket camera. I already had a Canon XTI but I was ready for something a lot simpler and easy to carry. The photo's today is from my Canon powershot. Nice right?! I am so excited about having the opportunity to capture a lot more for picture album's and for blogging. Blogging will seem a lot easier now. You'd be surprised how much I dreaded getting my camera out of a big clunky case and messing with all the settings. Now it will be more of point and click. Nice when I am busy and don't want to think.


We finished a puzzle we had been working on. A 300 piece, this one only took an hour or so. But we also worked on another two days ago that was 500 pieces. Some people are not puzzle people. And to be quite honest I am not much of one. But my husband is, and he enjoys having a partner in crime. So I guess I am becoming a "puzzle person" and finding it quite relaxing.

Niece Kamryn Rose is getting bigger day by day. She noticeably has been responding more and more to sounds, lights, and the world around her. I also notice just how much more active she is. Kicking and humming to herself as she lays on her back. Mom gives her her tummy time and she turns her head from side to side to keep an eye on mommy. Motherhood is so precious. And makes me cherish more and more the sanctity of life.


One final thought, I will leave you with this verse.

                                                 Psalm 139
 For you created my inmost being; 

   you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
   your works are wonderful, 
   I know that full well. 
 My frame was not hidden from you 
   when I was made in the secret place, 
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 
 Your eyes saw my unformed body; 
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book 
   before one of them came to be. 

1 comment:

  1. Your niece is so sweet.

    Hooray to Stefan for getting you a camera!!!

    ReplyDelete